P&R’s culture is based on foundational beliefs in family, community and excellence at what we do. We strive to be the region’s most revered partner for critical communications. Every day, we work to have an unparalleled, meaningful impact on our customers’ daily lives and future progress. If this sounds like the home for the workplace for you, explore our current opportunities.
We build people up
We are technically strong
We are personally invested in our work
We know our customers better than anyone else
The Standard is Excellence
In an effort to pass on the standards and level of expertise that has made us successful through our 60+ years,
our technicians go through a laborious mentoring & training program.
Here are the positions P&R is currently hiring for!
Installer, Vehicle Upfitter | Dayton and Toledo
- Install mobile radio equipment in vehicles consistent with manufacturer and company guidelines.
- Install warning light systems in vehicles consistent with manufacturer and company guidelines.
- Install emergency, video and audio equipment in vehicles consistent with manufacturer and company guidelines.
- Complete job tickets and other required work documents.
- Maintain positive customer relations.
- Maintain consistent attendance.
P&R is looking for a motivated, energetic person to join our Communications Installation team, both in Dayton and Toledo. This job requires someone with the following characteristics:
- The ability to work well with hand tools and in tight spaces
- The desire for continued training and education
- Consistent performance and attendance
- Good customer relation skills
- The ability to work well with a team
- Working knowledge of automotive electrical systems-DC current
- Good driving record
- Employees at P&R Communications enjoy competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package including medical/dental insurance, life insurance, 401K, and vacation/personal days.
Service Technician | Toledo & Dayton
P&R is looking for service technicians for both our Toledo & Dayton offices! Service techs are responsible for running service calls in the field, as well as fixing equipment in the office. These technicians must be able to troubleshoot communications equipment, accurately diagnose problems and implement the fix. Experience in electronics is preferred.
Tower Climber | Dayton
P&R is looking for a tower climber who will work out of our Dayton office, but is willing to travel to job sites throughout Western Ohio. Experience is preferred.
Tower Hand | Dayton
P&R Communications is looking for a tower hand. The tower hand will mainly work on the ground but must be able and willing to rescue. Applicant must complete a two-day Authorized Climber Course. Responsibilities include grounding, connectors, line tagging, building mounts and mounting equipment on frames (may vary depending on the job). Applicant must always abide by all safety regulations.
General Labor / Project Work | Toledo & Dayton
P&R is looking for people who are comfortable with general labor and can therefore be trained for project installation work. We are looking for people for both our Toledo & Dayton offices! Our project installation team is responsible for transporting equipment to the customer’s site and installing it per safety, manufacturer, customer and P&R guidelines.